1) Clear a flat surface and lay out all the components.
2) Intersect the top crossbar to the bottom crossbar.
3) Insert the tenon of one crossbar to the mortice of a stretcher bar.
step 3 to the remaining stretcher bars.
5) Gently tap all the corners and crossbar joints with a rubber mallet
until they are tightly fit together and are prefectly alligned
at the corners.
6) Measure the diagonals to ensure the frame
7) Secure the overlap joint by inserting screws to the top crossbar.
8) The frame is now ready for stretching. Insert keys after the canvas
9) Tie or apply wax to keys prevent keys from falling out.